The 87th Academy Awards will be happening tomorrow evening. I already have my predictions ready, which I’ll post tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I thought that I would once again link to all my reviews of the nominated films. This year I managed to see most of the films in the major categories, with me only missing a couple. I hope you enjoy this refresh of the nominated films.
Best Picture Nominees
Other Nominees in Major Categories
- Foxcatcher (Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Best Director)
- Gone Girl (Best Actress)
- Inherent Vice (Best Adapted Screenplay)
- Into the Woods (Best Supporting Actress)
- Nightcrawler (Best Original Screenplay)
- Still Alice (Best Actress)
- Wild (Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress)
Animated Feature Film Nominees
- The Tale of the Princess Kaguya (review at Toronto Film Scene)
- Finding Vivian Maier (review on Letterboxd)
Foreign Language Film Nominees
I also saw the Live Action and Animated short film nominees, but I never got around to writing about them.
Stay tuned for my predictions tomorrow.