So, it turns out that the Golden Globes are happening tonight. Even though I’ve cared less and less about the awards in recent years, I still sometimes luck out when predicting what will win.
Here are my no-frills predictions, I’ll probably write a more in-depth wrap-up afterwards.
- Best Picture – Drama: 12 Years a Slave
- Best Picture – Musical/Comedy: Inside Llewyn Davis
- Best Actor – Drama: Chiwetel Ejiofor
- Best Actress – Drama: Cate Blanchett
- Best Actor – Musical/Comedy: Oscar Isaac
- Best Actress – Musical/Comedy: Julie Delpy
- Best Supporting Actor: Jared Leto
- Best Supporting Actress: Lupita Nyong'o
- Best Director: Steve McQueen
- Best Screenplay: Her
- Best Song: Let It Go
- Best Score: 12 Years a Slave
- Best Animated Film: Frozen
- Best Foreign-Language Film: Blue is The Warmest Color